We are open 9am to 5pm, Monday through Thursday. The public is welcome to stroll the gardens during those hours, Monday through Friday. We recommend calling in advance of your visit so we can have staff available to greet you and answer any questions.
- Conveniently located five minutes from both Route 2 and Interstate 495.
- Just twenty minutes away from the Mass Pike and Lowell, MA.
- A half-hour away from Worcester, MA.
- Less than an hour away from Boston.
inclement weather policy
If the Harvard School District cancels or delays classes, we will apply the same rule to our offerings. If there is a delay, we will open at noon. If the school system closes for the day, we will also close for the day and/or evening.
145 Bolton Road
Harvard, MA 01451-0145
Click here for map.
From the North or South
- Take Route 495 to Exit 28 (Boxborough/Harvard) and proceed north on Route 111 toward Harvard
- If you are traveling south on Route 495, you will be taking a left off the exit ramp onto Route 111/Mass Ave.
- If you are traveling north on Route 495, you will be taking a right at the end of the exit ramp onto Route 111/Mass Ave.
- Proceed 1½ miles to Slough Road
- Take a left onto Slough Road and go to the end
- Take a gentle left onto Bolton Road
- The Healing Garden is #145 Bolton Road, ½ mile from Slough Road on the left
- Enter the driveway and park in front of the fence on the right, or in the lot on the left
From the East
- Take Route 2 West to Route 495 south
- Follow the directions for traveling north or south
From the West
- Take Route 2 East
- Take exit 38A onto Route 110/111
- Travel 1+ miles to the four-way stoplight in the town common area
- Proceed straight and in .4 miles continue straight, following the Bolton Center sign
- You will now be on Bolton Road
- Continue for 1 mile to #145, on the left
- Keep an eye on the mailbox numbers to ensure that you are staying on Bolton Road